The Babygarten Curriculum
Organizations can purchase the Babygarten curriculum and provide classes using their own staff and a bare minimum of preparation time. The curriculum is designed so that it can be successfully taught by the professional or the layperson. The only requirements are enthusiasm, a love for babies and a thirst for knowledge.
Each curriculum package includes:
- Use of the Babygarten name and logo
- Babygarten graphics on CD
- Circle Time Rhymes on reproducible song sheets
- Circle Time Rhymes on audio CD (for instructional purposes)
- The Babygarten Video with public performance rights
- Suggested music for class
- Suggested books for class
- Developmentally appropriate class projects (homemade toys & mementos) and activity plans including presentation material and background information or research
- Parenting tips, play ideas, language games, and discussion starters
- Tips and techniques for teachers
- One copy of Reading Magic: Why Reading Aloud to our Children Will Change Their Lives Forever by celebrated children’s author Mem Fox
One year long curriculum includes lesson plans for four 6-week sessions (fall, winter, spring and summer). Each 6-week session is unique so that participants can take the class repeatedly.
Ask about Babygarten en Español! It’s a curriculum supplement that helps you teach your Babygarten class to Spanish speaking parents.
Teacher Training available. Call or email Babygarten for more information.